If You’re Like 90% Of The Population,
Your Mind & Soul ARE STARVING
This page is dedicated to the people who are BORED with the mindlessness of TV, radio, fantasy fiction books and online games.
Those who realize how a lot of media is there to prey on our human nature in order to addict us and keep us coming back to waste our time even further.
If you’re dissatisfied with your life, and are looking to take control, this list is for you.
Mind food. Soul food.
Some of them are available for FREE on YouTube, some of them you’ll need to buy, or sign out at the library (if you can find them).
My Current Reading List
- Be Obsessed Or Be Average – Grant Cardone
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
- Sell Or Be Sold – Grant Cardone
Favorite Books To Re-Read
- Daring Greatly – Brene Brown
- The Challenger Sale – Dixon/Adamson
- Drive – Daniel Pink
- Boundaries – Cloud & Townsend
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Atkins
- Taming Your Outer Child – Susan Anderson
- Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance – Robert Pirsig
- Dance Of Anger – Helen Lerner
- Awaken The Giant Within – Anthony Robbins
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- Do The Work – Steven Pressfield
Favorite Videos On YouTube
- Why Your Critics Aren’t The Ones That Count – Brene Brown
- The Anatomy Of Trust – Brene Brown (on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday)
Sign Up Today: Retail Recovery Series